The Alternian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic.

+2
RevolutionaryRebel
Hanhula
6 posters

Go down

A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic. Empty A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic.

Post  Hanhula Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 am

I figured, well, we should probably have a Homestuck chat topic thing because the alliance is based around Homestuck. Homestuck is now off hiatus, so...

This topic is specifically for reactions to the latest updates and as such, spoilers are to be expected. Someone else can make a non-spoilery topic if they want.

Apparently because it's Fathers Day in America tomorrow, people think that the HIC has kidnapped Jade, Jake, John and Dad to have a family reunion with. Pretty cool idea, but knowing Homestuck, it'll end up with Roxy turning out to be the HIC's long-lost daughter. Or aunt. Or both. Thoughts?

If I did something stupid when making this topic just yell at me and I'll fix it. No, the amount of times I said Homestuck does not count as stupid.
Hanhula
Hanhula

Back to top Go down

A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic. Empty Re: A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic.

Post  RevolutionaryRebel Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 am

All I know is that this is going to be the build-up to a confrontation with the Empress. The question however remains what exactly Her motivations are; I suspect that's something which will be unveiled through her engagement with Roxy.

Also; noting how the game glitches are associated with Caliborn?
RevolutionaryRebel
RevolutionaryRebel
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic. Empty Re: A Homestucky, updatey sort of topic.

Post  disillusionedHerbalist Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:19 am

I just love how meta its all gotten. Like how you can't even open the dialoglog cause its too corrupted.
disillusionedHerbalist
disillusionedHerbalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasios Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:21 am

It'll be interesting to see what )(IC is up to. I mean, she has at least as much of an interest in getting rid of Lord English as the kids and trolls do. Also there are still no less than 3 Jack Noirs of varying power and allegiance in that session. There's just an overabundance of bosses to beat, even more so since what happened to Jade and Jane.

Also of course looking forward to the rest of Homosuck.
Erasios
Erasios

Back to top Go down

Post  Agecaf Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Does anyone know about BladekindEyewear?
According to him, if I remember well, )(IC's mission could be retrieving the Matriorb, to rebuild the Troll species. That makes sense as )(IC would probably want to rule again over them. She would probably also want to defeat LE, but I don't know how could Roxy specifically help her in that aspect.
Whatever her Imperial intentions are, I doubt they are really 'bad' for our heroes, but probably seem like a 'distraction' to Roxy, more or less like a (possibly difficult, dangerous and or pointless) side-quest.

Anyone has an idea of where could John be? I personally think he could still be in ¿Jake's? planet.
Agecaf
Agecaf

Back to top Go down

Post  RevolutionaryRebel Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:48 pm

She's a rogue of void, this makes her the ideal target of keeping anything a secret. Ergo, Calliope.
RevolutionaryRebel
RevolutionaryRebel
Empress
Empress

Back to top Go down

Post  Saniiro Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Well seeing that one Jack was in cahoots with Karkat and another is still being chased by PM, weird plot shit will likely ensue. Also, let's not forget the fourth Jack that was in Caliborn's session too.
Saniiro
Saniiro
Agent of Diplomaneuvering

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 am

Well guys, we can't forget either that one page in homestuck where they say that 'He's rumored to be killable only through a number of glitches and exploits in spacetime.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanhula Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:12 am

Would you say Roxy's ability to create anything from nothing is a glitch/exploit? Seems like one to me..
Hanhula
Hanhula

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:28 am

An exploit yes, to create things out of thin air, but she is yet to have mastered her void powers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Agecaf Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 am

I honestly don't think so. All god tier powers could be considered glitchy if so. For example, John's ability to disappear, or Jades' ability to change the size of things could be very much an exploit. How could  LE kill something which disappears with the wind, or defeat someone who is able to reduce you to the size of an atom? Roxy's power seems quite unglitchy in comparison... (Yeah look, I've just made a pogohammer out of thin - oh god, you've already killed me?)
Agecaf
Agecaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanhula Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 am

I can't be the only one excited for Dirk and Dave's conversation, can I?
Hanhula
Hanhula

Back to top Go down

Post  Saniiro Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Spoiler:
Saniiro
Saniiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum