The Alternian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generally Speaking 1: The Original General Chat.

+5
Saniiro
disillusionedHerbalist
RevolutionaryRebel
Kieros
JohnHenryHolliday
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Generally Speaking 1: The Original General Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Generally Speaking 1: The Original General Chat.

Post  JohnHenryHolliday Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:07 pm

OF course no one talks here.
JohnHenryHolliday
JohnHenryHolliday
Agent of War
Agent of War

Back to top Go down

Generally Speaking 1: The Original General Chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Generally Speaking 1: The Original General Chat.

Post  Saniiro Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 pm

It's like this place just drains the ability to spea...
Saniiro
Saniiro
Agent of Diplomaneuvering
Agent of Diplomaneuvering

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamsmash Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm

So hey we are officially part of the sanction race.  Go us! If we keep this up we will be in the top 100 alliances by next week Very Happy

EDIT: That doesn't mean you can slack off, we still have lots to do before we go a-curbstomping/being a-curbstomped.
Gamsmash
Gamsmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:16 am

Generally Speaking, What are we all doing this weekend?
Verlio
Verlio

http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kieros Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am

Helping freshies move into campus. So I may be sparse for the... four hours that I'm working.
Totally will interfere.
Kieros
Kieros

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:08 am

Do you think you might have to get someone to sit your nation?
Verlio
Verlio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kieros Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:37 am

Oh, definitely. I mean, you cannot miss four hours in a month, let alone a day, while playing this game. Why, if you've ever slept since making your nation, by golly, you are completely screwed beyond hope. So I'll just go and fire an official thing to get that ready during this important and long period.
Kieros
Kieros

Back to top Go down

Post  disillusionedHerbalist Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

Kieros wrote:Oh, definitely. I mean, you cannot miss four hours in a month, let alone a day, while playing this game. Why, if you've ever slept since making your nation, by golly, you are completely screwed beyond hope. So I'll just go and fire an official thing to get that ready during this important and long period.
I know what you mean, I only get wifi once every 24 hours on my holiday, so I had to stop ALL tech deals, get a nation sitter and start doing 20 day sleds.
disillusionedHerbalist
disillusionedHerbalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 am

I know what you mean, I only get wifi once every 24 hours on my holiday, so I had to stop ALL tech deals, get a nation sitter and start doing 20 day sleds.
MSPA Reader 
Verlio
Verlio

Back to top Go down

Post  Kieros Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:17 pm

So how badly has our empire been destroyed in the past four hours while I was gone? Should I have sprung for the nation sitter?
Kieros
Kieros

Back to top Go down

Post  disillusionedHerbalist Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Kieros wrote:So how badly has our empire been destroyed in the past four hours while I was gone? Should I have sprung for the nation sitter?
Knowing my luck, the trade circles have been destroyed, we have 5 rogues and on top of this someone destroyed the beautiful wiki pages AND the spreadsheet.
But, my luck has been picked up, everything fine.
disillusionedHerbalist
disillusionedHerbalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 am

We have Obama to thank for that
Verlio
Verlio

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasios Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Happy birthday to DH, our glorious Agent of Auspisticizing! Smile*insert birthday smiley here*
Erasios
Erasios

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 am

I got invited to his birthday party. But he didn't even have the decency to tell me it was his birthday party. I kind of rolled up and then saw cake and balloons and I was like... What? I though we were just hanging out?

Also I had no present for him.
Verlio
Verlio

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessLuna Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 am

Give Wisdom?
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 am

PrincessLuna wrote:Give Wisdom?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Verlio
Verlio

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessLuna Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 am

Verlio wrote:
PrincessLuna wrote:Give Wisdom?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

So it's common sense not to give wisdom?
It must seem like I have absolutely no common sense then. XD
Perhaps it is a better idea to give cash?
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:01 pm

PrincessLuna wrote:Perhaps it is a better idea to give cash?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
Verlio
Verlio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2