The Alternian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vidya Games Hub

4 posters

Go down

Vidya Games Hub Empty Vidya Games Hub

Post  Erasios Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:55 am

In the interest of forum activity, as politely outlined in Verlio's latest thread, let's talk about the thing that eats up most of my spare time: video games.

I recently finished both To the Moon and Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons. These are the perfect games to play when you feel like getting your beating, bloody heart brutally ripped out of your chest by sheer emotional force. (They are actually brilliant.) So now I'm playing the new DmC to drown my feelings in senseless violence and it's working out great. The combat is very responsive and satisfying. (At least using a 360 pad, I haven't really tried playing with mouse and keyboard.)

So, what are you playing?
Erasios
Erasios

Back to top Go down

Vidya Games Hub Empty Re: Vidya Games Hub

Post  disillusionedHerbalist Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Well, I finished Beyond: Two Soul
Damn, that game.
disillusionedHerbalist
disillusionedHerbalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamsmash Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Well, I bought Gimbal the other day and it's pretty fun. I'm trying to get back into Dark Souls though.
Gamsmash
Gamsmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 am

So I just wrapped up a nice little game called Hotline Miami, its pretty awesome and is a roller-coaster of fast paced murder strategy.

I would highly recommend it to all, its very strategic and does not punish you for dying or trying something different.
Verlio
Verlio

http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasios Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Oh hell yes, Hotline Miami, such an awesome game.

Damn, I haven't finished Dark Souls yet, either. It's been months since I touched that. Hopefully I'll still remember SOMETHING, once I get around to playing it again.
Erasios
Erasios

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamsmash Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Erasios wrote:Oh hell yes, Hotline Miami, such an awesome game.

Damn, I haven't finished Dark Souls yet, either. It's been months since I touched that. Hopefully I'll still remember SOMETHING, once I get around to playing it again.
Just don't forget how to parry, I certainly did and died many times before it was beat into me. again.
Gamsmash
Gamsmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Erasios Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Has anyone played Namco High yet? I haven't really played any dating sims before but I decided to give this one a look-see because HUSSIE. It's pretty neat, but every individual character route is... kind of short. I somehow expected a little more there. But then there are 18 date-able characters, which as far as I've gathered, is much more than in usual dating sims.
And then I'm also not really satisfied with the monetization model. Like, okay I get the Namco characters are supposed to be the focus of the game, but did you really have to make all of the Homestuck characters exclusive to the $15 deluxe pak? That doesn't seem very reasonable to me.
Any thoughts?
Erasios
Erasios

Back to top Go down

Post  Verlio Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 pm

I've heard of it (duh)

But it isn't really my type of game though I might be inclined to play it.
Verlio
Verlio

http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum